Song: Baby I'm Sorry
Song release date: March 13th 2012
B1A4 debuted in 2011 with the song "Ok". It was a cute song that wasn't like any other Kpop song I was used to. Personally I enjoyed it regardless of the simple dance and music. Although I liked the song, I couldn't see B1A4 becoming anything big in the Kpop world. After releasing some other songs that didn't gain a lot of hype, they released Baby I'm Sorry. This song in my opinion was what turned their career upside down! They left behind their sweet guy image and dived into a stronger and manlier group who is now about to perform solo concerts! Yes, I was wrong. They did make it big and I couldn't be happier for them!
1) THEY ACTUALLY WROTE AND PRODUCED THEIR OWN SONG! To be more specific it was their very own member and leader Jinyoung. He did a great job producing a song that had a great mixture of beats that really make you want to dance.
2) LOVED THE INCORPORATION OF RAP. Baro, B1A4's main rapper does an impressive job of setting the tone for the entire song. It was powerful and mixed well from start to finish. I've never been a fan of rap, but Kpop knows exactly how to incorporate it without being over baring.
3) AN IMAGE CHANGE DONE RIGHT! They started off as cute boys and transformed into sharper and more handsome men. It's amazing what a simple hairstyle change can do. Take for example my dearest CNU. Holy moly. He gets first place for the best image change! (Yes, I know this picture is from "Baby Goodnight", not "Baby I'm Sorry".)
4) OH, I GET IT! They mentioned having a dancing party and guess what!? There was a dancing party at the end! Glad you're plans worked out guys, but where was my invite? (-_-) I'm hurt.. But I forgive you!
WARNING: This is all based on my own opinion. If you disagree, I respect that!
1) GIRL ALERT! I'll keep it short and sweet! I was not a fan of the girl interaction in the music video. Honestly, I wasn't 100% satisfied with the music video in general! The song itself was awesome, but the MV fell a bit short in my opinion. (-_-)
2) PROPS MADE ME LAUGH! Ahhh!! Every time I think about Jinyoung and his grocery bag with bread in it I want to laugh! Sorry Jinyoung! ^-^
He wasn't the only one that cracked me up. Baro did too! He was fine the entire MV until he brought out his blinged out viking helmet. What the...?
3) ENGRISH, ENGRISH, ENGRISH. You have to give them some credit. They did write it themselves and its not like they're professional English speakers. But just incase you didn't catch all the lovely Engrish going on, here are some lyrics that you may have not caught.
"Baby I'm sorry we got the better"
"Every night every night you"
During the song the English doesn't sound terrible, so it's not really a big problem. Next time, please ask a REAL English speaker to read over your lyrics! I'm available! (^_-)
All in all I really LOVE the song and B1A4! Please check it out, and let me know what you think! ~~~~~~~~Thanks for reading! <3